The Devil made me do it! Here I am with The Book of Paul, all decked out for Halloween. Now, I’ve shown you mine, it’s time to show me yours!
Time to get creative and compete for huge prizes! Grab your copy of The Book of Paul (either paperback or digital) and take a picture to enter in our themed photo contest. A Kindle Fire goes to the overall most creative entry, while the most Irish and best impression of a tarot card categories win a look into their future by a custom tarot reading performed by yours truly. One more tarot reading goes to one of my random mailing list subscribers, so click here to subscribe if you haven’t already. This contest runs from right now (yes, this very minute) to Sunday, September 30th, at 12 noon EST. Send your entries to email@example.com, and don’t forget to be creative!
- Brand new Kindle Fire for the most creative photo submission
- Tarot reading performed for you by ME!, one to the most Irish photo and one to the best tarot dress-up
- A $50 Amazon gift card to one random Book of Paul mailing list subscribers
- For the photo contest, a copy of The Book of Paul MUST BE VISIBLE in your photo in order for your entry to be eligible
- Submissions to the most Irish or best tarot dress-up may still win the overall most creative prize, or you can be uber creative and do something completely different
- You may send in as many submissions as you’d like—one, one for each category, ten million, whatever
- Send your photo submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By submitting entries to this contest, you give me permission to use the photos as I see fit for marketing and hype-building and what not
- A minimum of 10 entrants are required in order to declare a winner. The contest ends at 12 noon EST Sunday, provided 10 people have entered. Otherwise, the contest will be extended until this benchmark is met.
- Questions? Leave a comment below or email email@example.com